Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Canada
1. Canada Rated the BEST Place to Live! Every year since 1994, the United Nations has rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in.
2. Prosperity in Canada The economy is BOOMING! A fast growing, modern, industrialized nation, Canada offers unlimited potential and opportunity. With the highest standard of living, Canada is one of the richest countries and is getting better.
3. The Good Life Canadians enjoy one of the highest qualities of life in the world. The clean environment makes for clean living. Life expectancy is 76.5 years.
4. Growing Job Market At 6.8%, Canada’s unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs created each year. Canadians earn an average annual income of approximately $40,000.
5. Low Tax and Inflation Consistently decreasing taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate make for a resilient economy, and Canadians get to keep more of their personal income each year. This is like giving the whole country a BIG RAISE!
6. Business and Industry Unlimited opportunities for development exist in the natural resources, manufacturing, construction, import/export, commerce, high-tech and service industries.
7. Top Quality Education Offering free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada spends more on education than any industrialized nation. Canadian universities and colleges have a strong international reputation for high quality.
8. Health and Welfare Canadians have access to social assistance programs, affordable housing, FREE HEALTHCARE, and a strong government that helps its people.
9. Safe and Secure Community policing, strict gun control laws, and a fair justice system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates are among the lowest in the world, and continue to decline.
10. Multiculturalism Canada encourages immigrants to retain their unique culture. Nowhere else is there such a diversity of cultures existing together in a tolerant, peaceful society.
Are YOU Ready to start the process
of YOUR Immigration to Canada?
All efforts have been made to make the information contained in this e-book correct. We will not be held liable for any actions that may result from the information contained in this e-book. This e-book can be given away for free but cannot be sold for a profit.