BRX Group


5000 Yonge Street 01 5000 Yonge Street 02 5000 Yonge Street 03 5000 Yonge Street 04

BRX Group is a company specialized in legal advice about immigration and investment matters, related to obtaining work and student permits for foreigners in Canada, and the workers transferred abroad, providing personalized service for individuals, dealing with local and multinational companies.

The BRX Group is dedicated to customer service and to the relationship with the client; we are focused on the excellence of the services provided, respecting the cultural aspects of each nationality and committing to the success of each client regarding immigration and emigration procedures. We serve our customers according to their needs, making clients and company partners and not only a service provider.

For this reason, we offer services ranging from preparation of legal opinions, analysis of the appropriate visa type according to local legislation, preparation of cases, work permit request before canadian immigration authorities, obtaintion of documents to expatriates, expatriation policy development for businesses, search for housing in Canada, support in intercultural training and assistance in obtaining visa and other requirements.


2 thoughts on “BRX Group

    • If you are applying for PR, you can get extra points of you have a job offer. That is when you need an AEO – Arranged Employment Opinon from HRSDC (Human Resourance and Social Development Canada).

      LMIA – Labour Market Impact Assessment is needed when an employer wants to hire a foreigner on a temporary work permit. It’s basically looking at the job market if there really is a shortage of people in that field, has the employer advertised for people locally, is he offering competitive wages in that industry etc. Employer can either apply for a LMIA for a specific person he wants to hire or in many cases big companies will apply for several LMIA’s at once in their field so they can hire foreign workers faster as they find somebody who is qualified. The foreign worker will still need to apply for a work permit but the positive LMIA is needed first.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s